Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who's Gonna Read This?

Now that our final chapters are in editing we are starting to look for audiences who would want to consume our eBook. Here are the "Seminary Answers": educators, technology learners and our moms. Dr Burton is not impressed with these answers; he wants specific name and places of where we could market our eBook. I had no idea who we could market to, until I remembered a class period in my English 276R class. We had a guest speaker, Jaime Leite, who is an English teacher at one of the Provo alternative schools and is the chairman for this years Utah Counicl of Teachers of English and Language Arts. This years conference is taking place on October 7th in Salt Lake City. I went to their website to see if there was anywhere we could promote our book. I found a section on submitting your own work, and I expect there was meant to be a link in it, but there wasn't. Dang it! I did, however, find Roseanne Markham's name and contact information. She heads all the registration for the conference. And if that fails, then I personally have Jaime's contact info, so we can just shoot her an email asking if there is anywhere that our eBook could get some publicity at well-known, established conference.

What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment